Sunday, October 19, 2008

Everything and more

THE STATE FAIR!

At the state fair, it was soooo gooood. We got to see the dancing dogs. They were like, funny. At the trick dogs, I liked the part when they went jumping into the water! It was great that they caught the frisbees! One was like, just gliding in the water. I loved my lunch. It was soo good because I reallly loooove pizza!

I like my bike. Let me tell you about my bike, why I like it. It's just that, my bike, is super fast. It's just like a racing bike. (Proceeds to deomstrate speed and flexiblility of his bike around entire kitchen).

Now Mom will tell you about my quirks.

Thanks Amanda, for the pain-in-the-- oh wait, I mean, inspiration....

1. I take a full 40-45 minutes to eat one bowl of cereal. I like to reish in the joy of a bowl of honey nut cheerios.

2. I'm a whitey-tightie kind of boy.

3. I complain every school day about getting up early. BUT, every Saturday and Sunday, I get up at the same time ALL ON MY OWN. Mom and Dad don't understand why I don't sleep in!

4. I LOOOOVe to scare people. I'm pretty good at it.

5. I'm dramatic.

6. I like to trick people, too. It's funny.

I tag: Kory, Payson, Finley and Corey, Wilson, and T.J.! If you are tagged, you have to blog six of your quirks and tag six other people to do the same. Ready? Set....GO!

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

So if T.J. doesn't have his own blog can he post on his Mom's blog?

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

http://whettenwildbunch.blogspot.com/2008/10/t-was-tagged.html

T did his tag (with mom's help}